@boutourism is an international, boutique destination development & marketing consultancy offering specific solutions & implementation support in every stage of the destination’s development, management and marketing process. Our elite team of destination experts and tourism professionals combines extensive experience as practitioners, managing operations, with many years of consultancy experience working for DMOs and related organisations around the world.
By recently becoming a business unit of the ATCOM group, @bout tourism can also provide integrated marketing solutions, ranging from Marketing strategy and planning to Web Design and development and a full suite of Digital Marketing services, for Destinations, Tourism Associations, OTAs and Travel/Hospitality Organizations around the world.
We are now looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to play a key role in the expansion of the company in new markets and new services. The Integrated marketing manager should have experience in destination & travel marketing, be acquainted with digital marketing and social media and have a passion to grow at an international level.
- Assist in strategic planning, implementation and delivery of the corporate marketing plan that complements the overall corporate strategic direction and brand.
- Build new and maintain corporate relationships with key international and national industry players.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including clients, colleagues, associates and partner organizations;
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners;
- Handle corporate communication with company associates, partners and clients, according to needs.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Manage the development and implementation of integrated marketing programs for the @boutourism clients.
- Develop e-tourism platforms, including websites, and constructing business databases by liaising with Web Designers, developers and UX experts
- Work with all travel/tourism-related clients to explore and identify ways to integrate offline and online media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Develop online content for clients’ social and digital platforms, including messaging, posts and other editorial content.
- Manage the production of online/offline marketing materials
- Manage marketing budgets & evaluate marketing campaigns;
Events & Workshops
- Run training courses to encourage networking and economic growth in the tourism industry.
- Set up and attend tourism fairs and travel trade workshops.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Tourism or Marketing
- 3-5 years in Tourism/Destination Marketing ideally working with Digital media
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive mindset
- Ability to work with international clients on various projects
Please apply via linked @ http://linkd.in/WHac3q