abouTourism is a newly-formed destination development & marketing consultancy based in Athens representing international labels and corporate firms, such as the System of Measures for Excellence in Destinations (SMED), TEAM Tourism Consulting (UK) and TRAVESAT in the wider region of Balkans & Eastern Med.
Our Key Areas of Expertise
- Destination Development Strategy & Planning
- Destination Marketing
- Destination Web Marketing & Social Networking
- DMOs Strategy & Operations Consulting
- Sustainable Community Development towards Tourism
- Tourism and the Environment
- Research and Intelligence
- Visitor Services
- Business Tourism
- Cultural and Heritage Tourism
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic individual with marketing, research and project management experience to join our team initially in a part-time basis and gradually become a key player of this exciting new business venture. While working with various client and company team members, the winning candidate will be responsible for the smooth flow of projects and client activity from the identification of need through implementation and evaluation. Strong organizational and time management skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills (Greek & English) and the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team are all required.
The successful candidate will:
- have an interest in and knowledge of the tourism & travel industry.
- have strong interpersonal and administrative skills with a customer focus.
- be able to develop business/promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery.
- have the desire to learn new skills quickly.
- be able to work well independently or as part of a team to produce quality work.
- be able to organise and prioritise own workflow and day to day activities.
- be able to conduct research, analyse and interpret research data, make fact sheets, graphs and reports on each of the research results in order to summarize them.
- be able to assist in preparation of presentations, memos and project related topics.
- interact with the clients to find out the nature of the job that is required to be done.
- prepare & manage databases.
- have good understanding of marketing/ business/digital projects.
- knowledge/experience of social networking in particular Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin is a great plus.
e-mail 5 reasons Why You Would Be a Perfect Match for this role + your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org